What makes Japanese Whisky Special? Let’s visit Mars Tsunuki and find out.
DATE; 4pm (JST), Saturday, 24th October 2020
Virtual Tour with Tasting Set (available only Hong Kong)
Virtual Tour only
- Visit virtually to Mars Tsunuki Distillery and join the distillery tour with Mr. Tsuchiya the head of the distillery, and Maya Aley, an U.S born Sprits specialist living in Kagoshima as the tour guides.
- Learn their craftsmanship with their whisky expert and the head of producing whisky Mr. Kusano.
- Try tasting set together at their special guest house sitting next to the distillery.
This Virtual Tour & Tasting is being organised in conjunction with Mizunara the Shop in Hong Kong.
Representatives of the Mars Distillery + Ms. Maya Aley, a Spirits Specialist living in Kagoshima for 9 years and fluent in Japanese and English, will walk you through the distillery and show the making process live. At the end of the Tour, taste 3 of their Whiskies along with the Tour Guides.
This is a unique opportunity to visit the distillery from the comfort of your living room at home and enjoy a “visit” to Japan. The Virtual Tour/Tasting will be coordinated by Mizunara x TABITTO.
Minimum 2 to Maximum 30 accounts/devices
HK$ 690.00- (with Tasting Set)
HK$ 200.00- (without Tasting Set)
by Zoom with your device
Tips & Note
The ticket with Tasting Set includes
– English speaking online guide
– 3 x 30ml Mars Whiskies with tasting notes
Tsunuki The First; Tsunuki Aging 2019; Komagatake Limited Edition 2020
– Delivery charge
The ticket only for virtual tour includes
– English speaking online guide
This tour does NOT include
– Real guide
– telecom charge which occurs at your end
Please read before you book
– Cancellation policy: After purchasing the tickets, it is not refundable.
– If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, a notice will be sent by e-mail before 6 PM (JST) 1 day prior to the tour. The guests will be able to reschedule/choose the alternative day or the tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
– Please download Zoom in advance.
– If any system problem occurs at our side, we will refund 1,000yen.
– We will not guarantee that any system problem occurs at your side. Please check your internet connection environment before the tour.
– The time is Japan Standard Time (GMT +9:00). To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converte
About the host
Mars Tsunuki Distillery / Hombo Shuzo
Hombo Shuzo has established in 1872. Since then, the company has been producing high quality wine and spirits, including shochu, whisky and gin. Their company philosophy is “Pursue our own ‘Hombo Quality’ with the harmony of history, culture, people and craftsmanship by using local resources within the local community”
Mizunara the Shop
Mizunara: The Shop is a specialist Whisky & Spirits importer and retailer in Hong Kong. It is the exclusive distributor for Kilchoman Islay Whisky, Navy Island Rum, 1731 Fine & Rare Rum and a variety of Japanese Shochu brands for Hong Kong & Macau. It also imports and distributes a well curated list of Japanese Gin & Japanese Vodka. Apart from the distribution of spirits, it offers a variety of tasting events, masterclasses, unique pairing experiences and tours in collaboration with it partners.