What makes Japanese Whisky Special? Let’s visit Mars Tsunuki where the most southern part of mainland
DATE; 4pm (JST), Saturday, 24th October 2020 / Executed
- Visit virtually to Mars Tsunuki Distillery and join the distillery tour with Mr. Tsuchiya the head of the distillery. TABITTO Mate (translator guide) will be your tour guides.
- Learn their craftsmanship with their whisky expert and the head of producing whisky Mr. Kusano.
- Taste your whisky during the tour. Ask anything about their whisky production. Great opportunity to ask directly to the producers!
This is a special tour only for 16th August and unique opportunity to visit the distillery from the comfort of your room and enjoy a “visit” to Japan with representatives of the Mars Distillery.
Japanese whisky is getting popular all over the world. One of the popular distilleries “Mars” has two distilleries, one in Nagano and another in our local, Kagoshima. It is located in the most southern land of Japan. The history of making whiskey in Kagoshima is not that long but this company is the specialist in making good quality liquor.
The quality of whisky turns out unique and special due to the climate of Kagoshima. Why don’t you join the tour to see how they are making their whisky?
The craftsman is taking you with the guide to the distillery. It is a perfect tour for Japanese whisky lovers!
Minimum 2 to Maximum 30 accounts/devices
Virtual Tour; JPY 1,500-
by Zoom with your device
Virtual Tour; 24 hour before
OR until the tickets are sold out
Tips & Note
The ticket includes
– English speaking online guide
This tour does NOT include
– Real guide
– telecom charge which occurs at your end
Please read before you book
– Cancellation policy: After purchasing the tickets, it is not refundable.
– If the tour is canceled due to bad weather conditions, a notice will be sent by e-mail before 6 PM (JST) 1 day prior to the tour. The guests will be able to reschedule/choose the alternative day or the tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
– Please download Zoom in advance.
– If any system problem occurs at our side, we will refund 1,000yen.
– We will not guarantee that any system problem occurs at your side. Please check your internet connection environment before the tour.
– The time is Japan Standard Time (GMT +9:00). To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converte
About the host
Mars Tsunuki Distillery / Hombo Shuzo
Hombo Shuzo has established in 1872. Since then, the company has been producing high quality wine and spirits, including shochu, whisky and gin. Their company philosophy is “Pursue our own ‘Hombo Quality’ with the harmony of history, culture, people and craftsmanship by using local resources within the local community”