The middle of Kagoshima city, especially Shiroyama area has many historical spots to walk around and visit. To make your stay in Kagoshima special and take memorable photos, let’s wear Kimono and walk around!
After the registration, choose your Kimono.
You can drop off Kimono whenever you like. Please give back/ come back by 6pm when the shop closes.
Starting timing is flexible. Kimono rental ends by 6pm when the shop closes.
Minimum 1 to Maximum 4 persons in a group
The gate of Terukuni Shrine
One week (Negotiable)
Tips & Note
NO TABITTO Mate (translator) at the experience.
The host helps you at the site.
* Kimono for children is available (130cm up). Please let us know the height.
* Includes; One day rental kimono/yukata, Japanese sandal
* Not includes; Personal expense
* Please return the kimono without any damages. A fee of JPY10,000 (exclusive of tax) will be charged for any tears, permanent stains, missing pieces, burns, or others spotted upon return
During the experience, some optional experience is available!
A. City walking with a professional guide
-Your English speaking guide will take you in the city to show you the hidden spots. If you are interested in history or religion, it would be a great option!
B. JInrikisha Tour
– Let’s explore Terukuni Shrine area by Jinrikisha. It will take you to the historical area of Kagoshima city.
C. Professional photoshooting
– Your photographer will take you to the instagrammable spots in Kagoshima city. We will send the data within 3-4 days.
D. Furoshiki workshop
-Froshiki is a traditional Japanese wrapping cloth. It is very eco friendly. You may surprise how easy as well as useful to use them! It includes one Furoshiki cloth as your souvenir.
JPY ¥2,000- (one Furoshiki included)
E. Origami workshop
-If you have some spare time, why don’t you learn Japanese Origami from the Kimono staff? It is amazing to see 2D paper become 3D!
About the host
AYANO is a Kimono master in Kagoshima and the owner of “Kimono Suuki BIBI”.
Her passion of Kimono made her open the shop and she wishes that the more people would enjoy wearing Kimono and become Kimono fans.
The shop is located in the center of Shiroyama area. They have many beautiful Kimono selection.